NOVEMBER GOALS!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2016


Hiii!

If you've been following me for a while, you will know that I'm a fan of Monthly Goals! I feel like I can set more realistic goals, within a good time frame! Now I know it's the 8th - I've tried to sit down, and think about everything I really want to gain from this month, and here are my goals for November!

-

1. More Exercise

During the Winter, I tend to snuggle up on the sofa, in lots of blankets, feeling sorry for myself because I am freezing! This month, I want to try and get out and do more things! Whether that's going for a run, doing problem targeting exercises, or just simply going for a walk - I just want to get out of the house, and do things! Having the birds, will help that! I want to take them out on walks, I want to display them to everyone, and I want to be my best self for them! I also have lot's of problem areas, and over the Winter and Spring, I want to try and fix them all out. 

2. More Time Outside

As I said above, I tend to avoid the cold outside when it is cold. I don't deal well with it - I get colds, coughs, and more frequently migraines! All last year, I tried to make sure I went on a Sunset walk with one of the birds at least one week, and I looked forward to it so much! It was the one night a week where I was on my own. I was out in the woods, and it was exactly what I needed. I gotta say, just getting out, and getting fresh air in my lungs, helps incredibly! It helps to clear my mind, and focus on the things that are important to me, instead of constantly being filled with thoughts on everything!

3. Prepare for Christmas

Okay, I know it's only the 8th November. I shouldn't be worried about this - but I really am! Christmas comes around so fast, and I want to make the most of it! Although 2016 hasn't been that great of a year, I feel like Christmas could really make it good! I want to treat my family and friends! I want to savour every moment! Which leads on to my next goal...

4. Vlog!

I'm a person who wants to document everything - whether that's me writing, a Instagram post, a tweet, a picture, or more recently a video. I've been trying to vlog a lot, however it's a lot harder than I expected. I'm typically a person who speaks to herself a lot! However, when you put the camera in front of my face, I stutter. It's a big life adjustment! I hope that me vlogging will help my confidence! Anyway, I'm trying to vlog a lot more because I am wanting to do Vlogmas this year! It's a few of our Birds' First Christmas' and I want to document everything they do! They're just the best, and I want evidence of this!

5. Be More Tidy

I'm not intentionally a messy person, I promise! I like being tidy, I like being organised, I like to know where everything is! However, I'm a person who will make piles of things. Piles that over flow and get messy all by themselves! I just want to make things easier for myself. I want to keep everything tidy - My room, the bird stuff, my car, my bag! There's a lot of things that I could adjust so easily! 

-

Do you have any goals for this month? Comment them below!

Follow me on my social media to see how I'm doing! ->

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...