LET'S TALK

Sunday, December 02, 2018



Well, we've met again old friend. How have you been? I'm well. Let's talk.


Yep, completely left my blog again. I can't believe it. I kinda can, I'm one of the most forgetful (and clumsy) people I know. I miss this blog dearly. It was my place of refuge, my place of clarity. I'm glad we're trying to get back on track. The last time I uploaded a blog was in February. It is now the 2nd of December. Woah. That's a lot of life happenings. Let's catch up!

Felix



In March, we made a big decision. We chose to get another dog. I'd been wanting another one for ages, and we wanted a companion for Ralph. In March, we picked up an adorable 8-week old Springador. Yeah, believe me, not many people know what that is! He is half Springer Spaniel, and half Labrador. Sounds like a great mix, right!? I call him 'hell on legs'. He is great really, however, he has so much energy and doesn't always know how to disburse of it all, so will run madly around the house, or play rough with Ralph.  


He is incredibly smart yet at the same time, he is very scatterbrained. We all love him though. I am currently working on lead work, as he was just allowed to go wherever he wanted to, now he is starting to walk to heel! Luckily, he has very good recall, so he is coming out on long walks with me off lead, and performing excellently! He is also extremely handsome!




In April, I took over my little family business, and I have never been happier. It was a big step, and I was nervous. What if everything failed!? I've started to expand the business, and I'm so pleased with how it's all going, and everything is going so well with the birds. If you are interested in all the bird's stuff, I would definitely recommend following us on Facebook and Instagram. That is where I post most often. Considering doing a YouTube channel for Apollo Falconry, as a great way to show the birds, and boost the business. Social media is a godsend to small business', it allows you to gain more followers, and more business very quickly and with such ease. I love it! 

TV

I can't do a blog post that doesn't involve TV shows in some way - it doesn't feel right :P!

I adore TV shows, there's something so comforting about them, and I love how short they are. I have given up my old comfort show though. I once thought I would watch Grey's Anatomy until the end. That was until they made the worst decision - firing Jessica Capshaw and Sarah Drew. They drew the line, and I gave up. 

I have been watching 9-1-1 (AMAZING!!!!!), Modern Family (duh), Hell's Kitchen (obsessed!), The Good Place (Kristen Bell, ofc), Superstore (new love). The most recent show I watched (and finished) was Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Now, I'm not someone who loves 'horror' things - apart from American Horror Story! I saw some clips from the show and thought it would be something that would capture my interest. Yep, I was hooked like a drug. Incredibly well done, kinda cliche jump scares (but done well), and such talented actors and actresses. Highly recommend. It really caught my focus, I'm someone that will half watch a programme, I'll be doing something else whilst watching it. However, this show made me pay attention to everything because it is all linked. Everything! You have to pay attention for it all to click, but it is done so well it doesn't even seem like an hour episode!!!

~


I've been so busy making sure everything - with the business is going well, the birds are all healthy and well, the dogs are okay - that I forget about my little special place. I also forget to either capture moments or post videos on my YouTube. I'm useless! I am trying to get better at this. I have 29 days left of 2018. Let's make it great! Next year is a big one. I will be 21. Keep an eye on here, I am going to be posting more! 

Konnie

xox






You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...