MY RUNNING PLAYLIST!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017


During school, I was one of those girls who loved P.E! I loved playing all the new sports - apart from cross country - and I would always try my hardest. I mostly enjoyed when we played badminton, netball, basketball or tennis! All games that feature running or jogging of some sort! As I got older, I've realised that unless you really keep track on playing sports consistently then it's hard to try and find time and people to play with! Instead, I've turned to individual sports, such as running and cycling. I don't mind it, but I 100% need a good playlist to keep me going! 

Here's my current running playlist!

1. Stay (with Alessia Clare) - Zedd
2. Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
3. Lean On (feat. MO & DJ Snake) - Major Lazer
4. My House - Flo Rida
5. Golddust - DJ Fresh
6. Changing (feat. Paloma Faith) - Sigma
7. That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
8. 24K Magic - Bruno Mars
9. I'm The One - DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber
10. Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson) - Clean Bandit
11. SomethingJust Like This - The Chainsmokers, Coldplay
12. Issues - Julia Michaels
13. Sign of the Times - Harry Styles
14. Skin - Rag'n'Bone Man
15. Perfect - Ed Sheeran
16. What Do I Know? - Ed Sheeran
17. Paris - The Chainsmokers
18. Barcelona - Ed Sheeran
19. Ain't It Fun - Paramore
20. Still Into You - Paramore
21. I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
22. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N'Roses
23. Paradise City - Guns N'Roses
24. Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
25. Animal - Neon Trees
26. Sleeping With A Friend - Neon Trees
27. 1983 - Neon Trees
28. Can't Stop - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
29. Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time - Panic! At The Disco
30. This Is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco
31. Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy
32. Centuries  - Fall Out Boy
33. Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
34. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
35. Hit It - American Authors
36. Goodness Gracious - Ellie Goulding
37. Lost And Found - Ellie Goulding
38. Ophelia - The Lumineers
39. Believer - Imagine Dragons
40. No Promises (feat. Demi Lovato) - Cheat Codes
41. Everyday - Ariana Grande
42. The Cure - Lady Gaga
43. iSpy (feat. Lil Yachty) - Kyle
44. Sweet Creature - Harry Styles
45. Side to Side - Ariana Grande

~

Throw this on shuffle and it's brilliant! I'm constantly adding new and old songs to spice it up a little, but I currently love it! It's a perfect mix of all my favourite songs from different genres and years! 

If you have any suggestions, leave them down below!

Konnie

xox

P.S - Don't forget to follow my social medias -->

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...