CURRENT MOST PLAYED SONGS!

Saturday, September 02, 2017


August has been a spectacular month for music, well, at least in my opinion! I've loved a lot more music this month than in the past 8 months! It does help that its summer, so it is the perfect weather to blast great music to! Here's my Current Most Played Songs! Enjoy!

1. Glorious - Macklemore (ft. Skylar Grey)
2. Places We Were Made - Maisie Peters
3. Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man
4. Praying - Kesha
5. Back To You - Louis Tomlinson (ft. Bebe Rexha and Digital Farm Animals)
6. There's Nothing Holding Me Back - Shawn Mendes
7. Call Me - NEIKED (ft. Mimi)
8. On My Mind - Disciples
9. Little Do You Know - Jess & Gabriel
10. Faith - Sleeping At Last
11. Beautiful Birds - Passenger (ft. Birdy) 
12. Old Rosie - The Wurzels (BEST THING EVER!)
13. Marmalade - Macklemore (ft. Lil Yachty) 
14. Rain - The Script
15. Boys - Charlie XCX

~

Anyone else just sad that it's now September, which 'marks' the end of summer! I hate how it's now getting dark around 8 pm! I hope from my list of songs, you can find one that you can jam out to! 

Go follow all my social medias ---->

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...