I'm in love...

Wednesday, September 24, 2014


Guys, guys, guys. I think I have an obsession. Don't worry I consider it to be healthy, it's with the Great British Bake Off, and the Extra Slice. 

I love it. Although I'm not good at 'cooking', I love to bake, much to my families distaste. I also love the drama and hilarity that goes on in the tent. 

I am deeply in love with the comedic duo that host it. Mel and Sue are my idols. I love them so much. They make things a bit more laid back in the tent and more funny to be honest! 😉

I was also in love with Norman. He was so adorable! He tried his hardest to be traditional throughout and got quite far. I was devastated when he left. I wanted him to win, and according to the Extra Slice, I am not the only one!! 😝

Although Bake Off in itself is amazing, I love to watch the Extra Slice. I love Jo Brand so frigging much. She is brilliant, and is an amazing presenter! The one thing I love about Extra Slice is that it shows the out-takes from them all, and I really wish they would put this content in the proper episode, it would make it that much better. 

Does anyone else love the Great British Bake Off? I hope I'm not the only one. 

I will speak to you all very soon, speak later! 👌 👋

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...