2015 FAVOURITES

Thursday, January 07, 2016




So...I know this is late. I know. It's the 7th of January 2016. *sigh* I just really really wanted to do this! 

2015 had it's ups and downs. Believe me. Overall though, it was a good year. Let's kick in to my favourites!

-

Music Favourites:

I'm a huge music fan if you haven't already gathered ;-)! It took me a while to actually come up with this list of my top 25 songs from 2015:

1. Bad Dream - The Mowgli's

2. San Francisco - The Mowgli's 

3. Stitches - Shawn Mendes

4. Universe & U - The Grey's Anatomy Cast

5. Ready For The Good Life - Paloma Faith

6. R.I.P 2 My Youth - The Neighbourhood

7. Country Girl (Shake It For Me) - Luke Bryan

8. Water Under The Bridge - Adele

9. When We Were Young - Adele

9. Jackie & Wilson - Hozier

10. This Is Gospel (Piano Version) - Panic At The Disco

11. Reflections - Misterwives

12. West Coast [Stint Remix] - Lana Del Ray

13. Only You - Kylie (Feat. James Corden)

14. Wasn't Expecting That - Jamie Lawson

15. Trouble - Iggy Azalea (Feat. Jennifer Hudson)

16. Pumpin' Blood - NONONO

17. Someone - Lucy Spraggan

18. Bad Blood - Sleeping At Last

19. Come And Get It - John Newman 

20. I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons

21. Downtown - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

22. Army - Ellie Goulding

23. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber

24. Fine By Me - Andy Grammar

25. Out of The Woods/Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift

-

Another thing I am a big fan of is TV shows! I will admit I watched a fair few last year, whoops! Here's my top 10 for you to start binge watching NOW!

1. Grey's Anatomy (obviously!)

2. Madam Secretary

3. Bones

4. Mysteries of Laura

5. Once Upon A Time

6. How To Get Away With Murder

7. Supergirl

8. Mrs Browns Boys

9. Last Man Standing

10. Rizzoli & Isles

I'm currently looking for a new show to get into, do you have any suggestions?

-

As I have spent most of my year - by the looks of it - watching shows and listening to music, it doesn't feel as though I have watched many films! I'm normally a very picky film watcher. I only like watching certain genres and I get bored very easily! Here's my top 10 of 2015!

1. SPY

2. The Bad Education Movie

3. Max

4. Big Hero 6

5. Mom's Night Out

6. Inside Out

7. Paddington

8. Pitch Perfect 2

9. Jurassic World

10. Minions

I know, I'm basically a 7 year old!

-

It's only until now that I realise how many people have made my life better. I could write forever talking about how much these people have changed me, but that would be kinda boring! Here are my top 5 people!

1. Bear - My Barn Owl. He has forever changed my life for the better and I love him so bloody much!

2. Remi - My Red Tailed Hawk. Although we still have a love/hate relationship, he has taught me a great sense of patience. 

3. My Mum - She has been so supportive and loving this past year, our relationship has greatly improved.

4. My Sister - The same for my sister. We still have our fights, but our relationship is a lot more closer than it ever was!

5. Jessica Capshaw - It's hard to explain how much she has helped me, but if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be in the Calzona fandom which is a freaking awesome place to be. 

-

2015 was a good year. Here's to making 2016 the best year yet!

Konnie

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...