JANUARY FAVOURITES

Friday, January 29, 2016




Holy cow, it's the 29th January!? Already!? This month has gone by way too quickly! I feel like it hasn't even been a month! January has been good to me, relatively ;-), so here are my January Favourites!

~

Earlier in the month, I put up my Current Most Played Songs. I will admit that, that is basically the only music I have been listening to this whole month! If you have any suggestions, comment them down below! I am constantly trying to find new music!

~

As Grey's Anatomy doesn't return till the 11th February - :-( - I have decided to watch a new programme! After some debate, I decided to try Arrow. 

Best. Decision. Ever. 

I adore it. It was a show that my parents used to watch, but stopped when they split. I wasn't really interested in it, but now, OMG, it's brilliant. 

It is fair to say that Stephen Amell has a big leeway in this! 

You are very welcome. 

*heart eyes*

I'm around mid-way through Season 2 currently, and although it confuses the hell out of me, it makes me want to watch it more! It's incredible. I have never wanted to be a 'Superhero' sidekick, but I want to be Felicity Smoak. She is brilliant, and I want her ability to hack everything. If you are looking into starting a new programme, I would highly recommend Arrow. Intriguing, and great on the eye ;-)! 

Only 13 days till Grey's Anatomy and How To Get Away With Murder comes back! Who's excited!? *raises arms and legs* I AM!

~

Whilst Grey's has gone, I've been using Tumblr to check out all the new gossip and news! I love it, still don't thoroughly understand it, but I love checking on some of my favourite ones to see what they're saying about everything!


~

My favourite 'person' of the month is Tobi. As I mentioned in one of my previous blog posts, Tobi is my new Bengal Eagle Owl. He is turning 2 next month, and is gorgeous!

Unfortunately, we haven't been out to get some proper pictures of him yet! The weather has been awful! So here is a picture of me and him! 


He's stunning! He flies so well, and is just a gorgeous boy! If you follow me on Snapchat: Konnieee16, then you will see lots of pictures of him! I'm in love!

~

Tell me below what your favourites were from this month! 

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...