BINGE WATCH NETFLIX SUGGESTIONS!

Tuesday, June 07, 2016


As a typical human, I have an addiction to Netflix. However as a UK user, I find it hard to find good shows to binge watch! Here are a few suggestions for you!

1. Jane The Virgin

As you can guess from the title, it is about a girl called Jane, who happens to be a virgin. As the minute, this is my favourite thing to turn on! It's hilarious and written so, so, so, well! It's a programme you will not want to stop watching, it is a telenova after all ;)



2. Orphan Black

Recent addition to my list of shows, but I'm so happy I started watching it! It's an amazing thriller/drama, and Tatiana Maslany deserves so many awards! It's a very complex story to try to explain, but I will give it a whirl. It's based around Sarah, who is not in a good place, turns up to a train station and watches a person look identically similar to herself, commit suicide. She takes her identity and finds many more people who look identical to her. It's amazing! 

3. Miranda

This show is my go-to show when I'm down. It's a light hearted British Comedy, and I will always cry at the last episode. Miranda Hart and this stupid, hilarious show, has got me through some tough stuff in my life and I will forever be grateful for her!



4. Once Upon A Time

I only started watching this show last summer, and it's great! The characters are written so well, and the storylines are amazing! It's a show about the Classic 'Fairytale' stories, but with a huge twist. They now live in the real world. It's complex and there are lots of different stories, but I adore it!

5. Outnumbered

Outnumbered may just be the funniest show ever! It's another British comedy, about a family and their hilarious drama. It's witty, and sarcastic but that's British comedy ;)! Whilst the children were still too young to learn the script, they were given last minute instructions, and it makes it even better!

5. American Horror Story

If you know anything about me, I'm not really a horror fan. I get way too scared, and I can't handle it! For some weird and stupid reason, I decided to start watching this. There is currently 5 seasons - only 4 on Netflix - and each season is based around a new theme. There is currently Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Freak Show and Hotel. Not surprisingly my favourite of them all is Coven, it's not scary at all, and I absolutely adore all the characters! If you are a horror fan, go and binge watch all these seasons, if you are not, go give Coven a go!



6. Bad Education

Yet again, another British Comedy, this time based around a class in Secondary School. It's a hilarious, witty, and (sometimes) heart-warming! Very rude, so wouldn't suggest putting this on if you are not over 16. 



7. How To Get Away With Murder

I may or may not have watched the whole first season in under 48 hours. It's sensational, and written by Shonda Rhimes who also wrote Greys Anatomy, how could I possibly not love it. I will admit it's a hard show to wrap your head around at first, but as soon as you are past the first two episodes, it's hard to stop watching! I'm not normally a 'Lawyer' show person, but this instantly had me hooked! I just have yet to finish Season 2, oops!

8. Mock The Week

It is as the title states, a British comedy mocking the news of the week! Unless you can take things on the chin, or have a dry sense of humour, I wouldn't really recommend it. I absolutely love it though!

9. Arrow

 I've talked about Arrow several times over the past couple months, and I adore it. It's an incredible show, that will hook you in instantly. The main thing that drew me to this show was Stephen Amell, who could deny that guy! 


10. Gavin & Stacey

Everyone needs to watch Gavin & Stacey. It features lots of amazing British actors like James Corden, Ruth Jones, Joanna Page, Mathew Horne and Rob Brydon. I will watch this over and over again, and I will never get bored of it. Highly recommend! 

~

What Netflix shows have you been binge watching? 

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...