JUNE FAVOURITES!

Sunday, July 03, 2016


Where's our Summer!? June is meant to be the start of summer, and yet I don't think we've had one good day! *insert sad face*! June's been probably one of my favourite months, here are a couple favourites of mine!

~

I've found it so hard to find some good, catchy songs this month. Here are a couple that have really been stuck in my head this month!

1. Tilted - Christine and the Queens
2. i hate you, i love you (ft. Olivia O'Brien) - Gnash
3. House of Gold - Twenty One Pilots
4. Kill 'Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez
5. Leave Me Lonely (ft. Macy Gray) - Arianna Grande
6. Too Good (ft. Rihanna) - Drake

~

Everything is on hiatus! Nooo! Greys Anatomy, Orphan Black, Last Man Standing, Jane The Virgin, etc. I haven't had the time to start a new show, so instead I've been catching up with Madam Secretary!


We're - My mum and I - currently on 2x22. Don't spoil the last episode! It's a fantastic show featuring Tea Leoni and Tim Daly! As you guessed from the title, it is about Madam Secretary - Elizabeth McCord, Secretary of State. Although we don't follow US politics, the topics they show are brilliant. There's a lovely backstory, and it's also centered around the kids. I adore it, and although the storylines are quite complex, it's so easy to follow along. I believe it is on US Netflix, but unfortunately not in the UK. If you are in the UK, I think it's on Sky Boxsets, so go and binge watch it now! 

~

Instagram has been my favourite thing to check lately. I love scrolling through my timeline, the explore page, and through the hashtags falconry and birdofprey. It's brilliant. I love seeing and befriending some new falconers. If you are not following me, then you are missing out on some lovely selfies with the birds! Follow me on Instagram! 

~

I've kept a little secret from you all, which you might have guessed if you are following me on either Snapchat (Konnieee16) or Twitter. We have a new addition to our family, and keep tuned on here to see what he is...

~

What were some of your favourites from this month? Are you missing my videos? ;-) 

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...