MOTIVATIONAL MONDAYS

Monday, September 19, 2016


*sigh* Mondays are tough. It's the start of a brand new week, the end of the weekend - back to reality! Everyone deserves to have some motivation... We do need to get to the end of the week!

~

When I'm unmotivated to do something, I first turn to music! I find that it can instantly perk me up, and make me want to do everything! If I'm in that rut, I usually turn to Spotify, there are lots of playlists that keep me motivated! 

~

If I feel like doing nothing, it takes me just walking out to see the birds, for me to go - I've got so much to do! The birds motivate me to do lots of things - for both my benefit and theirs. They motivate me to be better for them, whether that's be a better 'parent', to fly them more, mann them down, clean them out or just simply to spend more time with them! 

Bubba & I

Scoooooob'

I want to be a better person because of them, and for that I owe them everything!

~

If I cannot get motivation that way, I will turn to Instagram!

As you may know, one of my goals for the year is to lose weight and be more comfortable in my body! To help me remember this, I am following lots of 'Fitness Motivation/Inspiration accounts' and I love seeing them every now and then on my dash!

@teamfitnessinspo - These are one of my favourites! The pictures are amazing, and all are everything I aim to be! 

@igdailyhealth - They have great facts and awesome motivational quotes!

@igdailyrunners - I may not run everyday, but I try as much as I can, and this account has helped me go running more times than I can count!

~

What things keep you motivated? How do you keep motivated? Type some suggestions below! I hope everyone's Monday was good! 

Konnie

xox












You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...