TUESDAY TALKS

Tuesday, December 27, 2016


I've been in a food coma for the past couple of days, and I've finally emerged to write this post! 

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Holiday (if you celebrate it) and got everything you wished for. It's coming up to the end of the year, and I honestly cannot wait to say 'Goodbye' to 2016! It's been a pretty eventful year - with lots of darkness.

~

First, I lost Bear in November. Wow. I still cannot believe that happened. I still think I hear him, or I catch myself talking expecting him to talk back. I miss him so incredibly much! If you haven't yet read this, I would appreciate it if you could, the post really means a lot to me - Our Final Farewell. I've grieved so much over him, and I feel like now I can think about getting another one. I will definitely be waiting till the new year, but I feel okay with the thought of another. 


I have a few names in mind - but if you have any suggestions, please leave them down below! I'm going to try and keep the 'B' theme going. I've had Bear and Breeze, I would like to continue the tradition. 

~

2016 has been just full of deaths. We've lost so many amazing people this year - David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Terry Wogan, Harper Lee, Prince, Muhammad Ali, Gene Wilder, Rick Parfitt, George Michael and Liz Smith. We've been in a constant cloud of darkness, hoping our favourite celebrity is safe, and healthy. 

Can we please just go find David Attenborough and hide him? 

As I was writing this, we all were told the news of Carrie Fishers passing. This year has been absolutely terrible - so many idols have passed, and hopefully 2017 will be a much brighter year!


~

Also, how was it Christmas 2 days ago? I don't understand. It didn't feel like Christmas, and it doesn't feel like it's passed. I don't know whether that's because I'm older I don't really get into it as much, or what, but I have never felt less Christmassy than I did this year!

The one thing I did enjoy over Christmas - apart from just spending time with my family - was the Outnumbered Christmas Special! Holy cow, the kids! I can't accept it in my head! Ben has got so hench! It was hilarious as always, and I loved how they threw in little jokes about current events! 


~

The one good thing about 2016 is that I've extended by knowledge of 'Falconry' in general this year. I've learnt more things, I've tackled much harder tasks, and I got my first Harris Hawk - who I love beyond compare. I also learnt that I'm as much a little bird fan, as I am a big bird fan. Bubba has made me absolutely fall for the tiny birds! I've never been so besotted with a bird than I have with Bubba! He's just brilliant! 


~

Let's all cheers to a better, brighter and calmer 2017! Now, how are we going to survive these next couple days!? 

If you want to keep up with all my recent things, pay attention to my Facebook, and YouTube! All new things coming soon!

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...