TUESDAY TALKS!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017


I've been neglecting my blog for a little while now! I love this place so much, it's my get-away! 

The reason why I've been neglecting you, is mostly because I've been filming and vlogging a lot more! I've been loving it! I get to track 'everything' that I've done that day, and it's so nice to see what I've done! 

Here's my Playlist of my latest Vlogs! Falconry Vlogs

I've particularly been loving it, because of how much it's made me want to fly the birds! This time of the year, I wouldn't be trying to fly as many birds as I am. I wouldn't be expecting them to want to fly! However, I'm paying a lot more attention to want they want, and they've been wanting to fly a lot! I just wish it wasn't hard flying the birds and filming it! I need a go pro, and a head mount or something! It's so awesome being able to fly them all again!


The next thing I have to try and invest in, is new telemetry! I've been so used to Black Falcon, but we don't have any at the moment (the reason I'm flying them on the creance) and I'm debating which one I want to try out! Everyone's favourite is Marshall, as it's reliable, and they have the smaller transmitter. I'm still undecided! Throw some ideas my way!

~

I've been thinking a lot lately, of what I want in the future. I cannot see myself without birds! It's not possible - to me, they are what makes my home. I do not want to live without them. I'm quite an innovative person, I like thinking of ways I can expand my knowledge, and experience. In the future, I would like to own an Eagle and a Vulture. My choice on which ones I would like, changes everyday, but at the moment, I know I am not ready for that big of a bird. I'm fine admitting that - I don't want to take that step until I know that I'm 100% ready! 



So lately, I've been pushing myself out of my comfort zone, and trying new things to improve everything. I've decided that I would like to get Remi up, flying and possibly start getting ready to hunt for next season. I feel like I will be wasting her abilities not letting her hunt. It will also provide a more vast food for both us and the birds! To do this, we're currently taking little baby steps! We are doing hops, lots of manning, and lots of maintenance. She's brilliant though! I'm just seeing how things roll for now, things may change, and I will have to adapt my plans. 

~

As I am filming a lot more of my life, tell me below what things you would like to see! I get more and more into filming and editing, the more I do of it! I'm starting to feel less awkward in front of the camera - resulting in much more talkative videos! I love my YouTube channel though - it's so nice to show people the version of the birds I see! People mostly view Birds of Prey, as horrible birds that kill their local wildlife. They couldn't be further wrong, and I hope everyone who watches my videos learns more about the birds, and what makes their personality even better! 

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...