The Get To Know Me Tag...

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


I thought you guys might want to know a bit more about me. So here we go!


Vital Stats:
Name: Konnie Townsend
Nicknames: "Pinnie" - but only my sister calls me that. 
Birthday: 16th April 1998
Place of Birth: Great Western Hospital
Star Sign: Aries
Occupation: Sixth Form Student

Appearance:
Hair colour: Brown
Hair length: About an inch away from my belly button! Yaay! :-p
Eye colour: Green
Best feature: My hair! 😍
Braces: Nope
Piercings: 2 in each ear. 
Tattoos: Nope.
Righty of Lefty: Righty

Firsts:
Best friend: Ella
Award: Absolutely no idea:-p
Sport: Football, probably!
Real Holiday: We used to go to Wales a lot, to visit some family, but that was when I was around 5?
Concert: Last year, went to see Paloma Faith in Bournemouth, it was amazing!

Favourites
Film: The Holiday, Jude Law<3
TV Show: At the minute, it's Bones. It's bloody brilliant!
Colour: Purplee
Song: Oh god, there's too many to choose from. Centuries - Fall Out Boy?
Restaurant: As of Saturday, Za Za Bazaar!!!
Store: Cheesy but love Primark ;-) 
Book: The Hunger Games Trilogy.
Magazine: Stuff!!
Shoes: I love Vans, but my Pumas are the comfiest things!

Currently...
Feeling: Cold, why is the weather horrible?!
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Halls - best things for sore throats
Listening to: Alex G's album - everyone needs to have it!
Thinking about: School work :-/
Watching: SacconeJoly's on Youtube, gotta love 'em. 
Wearing: My green plaid pyjamas bottoms, white t-shirt and my new snood. 

Future:
Want Children: Course!
Want to be married: Doesn't everyone? 
Careers in mind: Not sure tbh, police dog handler? I don't mind that much atm, haven't got my career set in stone so it could change at any point. 
Where do you want to live: Preferably, somewhere in the countryside. Not too much of a fan of the big cities.

Do you believe in:
God: Not really.
Miracles: I would like to!
Love at first sight: No, I think there is lust at first sight, definitely not love.
Ghosts: Nooo! But I am quite scared in case they are real :-/ 
Aliens: There has to be life outside of Earth, but I wouldn't call them aliens. 
Soul Mates: Nah, that's just for petty books. 
Heaven: I would like to, as I want there to be something for you to go to when you die, but not sure.
Hell: No.
Kissing on the first date: A kiss on the cheek, yes. A first date is made so you can learn more about the person and see if you like them, not for anything else.


I tag anyone reading this to do it, and if you do send me your responses, I wanna see what you all say!

I'll see you later guys! Byeee 👌👋

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...