My Week In Pictures

Sunday, July 19, 2015




My week, hasn't been all that interesting, however, this is more of a normal week for me!

-

As usual, the majority of my week, is spent with my gorgeous pets. I'm either taking one of them for a walk, cleaning them out or just spending bonding time with each one. I have recently gotten back into trying to fly them as much as possible. I love flying them in the morning and evening, however it is a lot of work! 

'Grumpy' Griff - Our 16 week old Border Collie puppy

Bear - My lovely little chap!

Tango - My African Spotted Eagle Owl 😍

-

Whilst I'm doing stuff with the animals, I like to listen to music. If you read yesterday's blog post, you will know that I am addicted to The Mowgli's. They are perfect to listen to as their music is very soft, but has a really catchy tune!



-

When I'm busy with the birds, I am normally admiring celebrities. Mostly Jessica Capshaw, how can you not admire her?! She's perfect. 

HOW IS SOMEONE THAT ADORABLE!? 😻

And with Sara Ramirez? This is my otp. #CalzonaStrong
If you don't watch Grey's Anatomy, you wouldn't understand 😉
#GOALS

 So I may have a bit of a girl crush on Jessica Capshaw! However, she's not the only celebrity I have fell in love with!!


Eric Dane? Need I say anymore? 😍😍😍
Josh Dallas. He could be my Prince Charming anyday!!
😍And to add to this hot, hot pile of celebrities is...

Scott Foley 😍😍😍😍😍
-

Not many people know this, but I am head over heels in love with cars. Whether this is F1 cars, trucks, drag racers, sport cars, everything! My love for all cars has grown significantly over the past couple of weeks. 

😍The Ford F150 Raptor Edition is such a beautiful truck. #truckgoals 😍

I have recently started loving this car due to Jonathan from SacconeJolys. This is the Maserati Quattroporte. 
  
This beauty is the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Coupe. I am in love 😍
 
This is my ultimate dream car. This is the 2015 Ford Mustang 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

-

That's basically what an average week (in pictures) looks like. Hope you liked this, if you did, I will do this a lot more!

Au revoir mes amis. 


xoxo






You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...