The Future

Tuesday, July 21, 2015




From a very young age, we are constantly asked what we want to do in the future. They ask us this as if they expect us to have our whole lives planned out. Now many of my friends, know what they want to do: Teachers, Vets, Dentists, Doctors, etc. 

I have changed my future plans so many times! I have wanted to be everything from a firefighter to an anthropologist, a surgeon to a teacher, a police officer to a falconer. I have tried to figure out what I want to do with my life, however I keep getting stuck. 

It's such a big decision, trying to decide what it is you want to do with the rest of your life. It must be something you enjoy, or it would be pointless. You have to do something that you want to wake up every morning and be excited about doing. For me this could be many things. I enjoy blogging. I enjoy creating videos. I enjoy taking pictures. I enjoy flying and showing our birds. I want my future career to be something that makes me genuinely happy. The kind of happy, where you wake up happy. Where you know there will be hurdles, but you know that there will be a rainbow at the end of the track. 

The Future can hold many things, bad and good, but it is only you who can choose what to do with it. You are in charge of your life, not your parents, not your friends. You. 

What is is you want to do in your future? What makes you happy? What will make you happy for the next 50+ years? 

Au revoir mes amis. 

Konnie


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...