July Favourites

Friday, July 31, 2015


We're more than half way through the year!? Say whaaaa? 

-

Normally, I start off with music favourites? However, as I have already done a July Playlist, it would be kind of pointless! If you want to see the music I have been listening to, go check out my July Playlist

-

My favourite app has recently been Instagram. In the morning, that's normally the first app I go to (Unless the Grey's cast have tweeted ;-) ). 

My Instagram is @Konnieee16 if you are not following mee!

I love how it can hold millions of memories, from everyday people, to celebrities, to animals. I just love it, and am following waaay too many dog accounts :-D!

-

I haven't really been watching new people on YouTube, instead I have tried to get back into old YouTubers that I used to love! One of these people is Gabriella Lindley


She is such a lovely person (from what I can gather!) and just reminds me of a old school friend! Plus, who could deny not liking Nellie? ;-)

-

Netflix is honestly bae right now. I love it. The UK one, I will admit is a bit crap compared to the US one, however I cannot complain. Around the beginning of the month, I stumbled upon Once Upon A Time (OUAT) for the first time, and decided why not? That decision was one of my best. It's amazing. I wasn't really expecting much, because I didn't know what it was about, but I quickly became hooked so much, that I got my neighbour hooked and we now have chats about it!! I WANT SEASON 5 NOW!!! 

Sassy Regina is everything!

-

I don't really have a favourite person that I haven't mentioned before. Bear, Scooby, Tango, Jessica Capshaw, Sara Ramirez, etc. The list goes on and on. I have many favourite people this month. 

-

This month, I watched Inside Out, the new Disney film. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a good film, that did nearly make me cry!! The characters were hilarious, and I loved the storyline!

-

So July is over, August please pass by slowly! 

Au revoir mes amis, 


xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...