October Music

Friday, October 30, 2015




This month has been a crazy month for music fans. Craazzy! Demi Lovato's album, Selena's? Oh yeah and ADELE coming back? No, I'm not lying! Here are some of my favourites from this month.

1. Hello - Adele
2. Confident - Demi Lovato
3. Kamikaze - MO
4. Irresistible - Fall Out Boy (feat. Demi Lovato)
5. Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis
6. The Hills [Remix] - The Weeknd (feat. Eminem)
7. Runnin' (Lose It All) - Naughty Boy (feat. Beyonce) 
8. Stone Cold - Demi Lovato
9. Better When I'm Dancing - Meghan Trainor
10. Lost and Found - Ellie Goulding

Oh and I've also been re-watching some YouTube videos and have fallen back in love with 'Fields of Gold - Peter Hollens, Tyler Ward & Lindsey Stirling', and also 'A Life That's Good - Peter Hollens & Brooklyn and Bailey'. I also adore his 'Taylor Swift 1989 in 4 Minutes - Peter Hollens and Evynne Hollens'.

-

What have been your favourite songs from October?

Konnie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...