My Birds

Thursday, November 12, 2015




If you've read my blog before, you will know how much my birds mean to me. If you're new, welcome! If you haven't guessed from my Blog's name (BOPAndOthers), or from this post, I keep Birds of Prey (BOP)! 

Let me introduce you to all my birds. 

Bear


Bear is my little Barn Owl who will be turning 1 on November 18th. He is my little spark of light. He's my best friend, and I don't know where I would be without his help. I will be soon writing a post more about him! Look out for it!

Blue

Please excuse her dirty face! This is the only picture I have of her!
Blue, is in fact, Bear's sister. They are from different clutches, Blue's birthday is 13th February. She is my sisters (Jasmine) Barn Owl. She is crazy, but she is so good whilst going out at shows.

Chillie


Chillie is my 'mums' White Faced Scops Owl. She is utterly gorgeous, even though she stands only a foot off the ground! She is such a little character, and I love flying her. She is also so photogenic, I usually tend towards either her or Bear when I want pictures of the birds.

Koby


Koby is our devilishly handsome European Eagle Owl. He is Jasmine's hope and joy, he may look 'evil', but he is the exact opposite. He cuddles into you like a teddy bear, and is probably one of our soppiest birds! 

Lola


Lola is our oldest bird, she is currently 5. She is Jasmine's little European Kestrel, and is the most sassy and feisty little thing ever! She - along with Bear - make the most noise in the garden. 

Pippa

This little lady will not sit still for her picture!
Pippa is the latest addition to our family. She is Jasmine's new Female Harris Hawk. She is tiny, and adorable, and just ahh! She's everything we missed in our old HH, Tess, who unfortunately died last December. She is currently 17 weeks and is the perfect addition. 

Remi


Remi is my gorgeous 26 week old Red Tailed Hawk. He is a little bugger, and he is our first, and only Parent Reared bird. He's absolutely stunning, and can be the cutest little thing. However, he can quickly turn into a twat effectively. We're slowly getting there, but he is so stubborn. It's gunna be a long haul.

Scooby


Scooby is my charming 2 year old Snowy Owl. She is my baby. She is the one I turn to for most things. With family issues, with friend problems, and most importantly with Breezes passing. She is my rock, and I wouldn't ever change her for the world. I love her beyond words. If you want to read more about Scooby, click here.

Tango


Tango/Mango/Rango/Tangy - she responds to just about everything - is my beautiful African Spotted Eagle Owl. She is currently 3, and is the most loveliest of them all. Except from if you are a child, or you are pushing a pram. We think she has had a bad experience at a show, where someone has done something they shouldn't have and it has spooked her for life. Apart from that, she is the most wonderous little owl that constantly talks to you, if you talk to her first. She's my little bundle of joy. 

-

These are currently all our birds at the moment, we are currently waiting for more to become available. 

I adore my birds, and I wouldn't change them for anything. They are family. 

-

Do you have pets? If so, what do you have? If not, what would you like to have?

Konnie


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...