Why I Started My Blog

Monday, November 09, 2015


This blog is my sanctuary. It's my happy place that I go to, to just write. I have the freedom to write what I want, and when I please. 

I first started my blog because I wanted something for me. I wanted something that was solely mine, and that I could maybe advance with. I wanted something that I could write about my birds, or my latest gadget, or just something that I enjoyed. It's my safe place. 

I never, though, imagined that I would still be here writing away. I thought it would be something that only really caught my interest for a month or two. I first started writing in August 2014. It's now November 2015, and I couldn't be more pleased with how well my blog is coming along. I adore this blog. However, I haven't worked up the nerve to tell anyone. I don't want any of my friends/family to know yet. This is my little secret. 

When you first start a blog, you don't expect for it to go anywhere. I'm still at that point. I don't know what to expect to come, but I just want to keep blogging. 

Now-a-days, blogging is considered a career. I don't think I will ever get to that point. With the help of social media, and YouTube, blogging has gotten very popular with lot's of people willing to have a try. 

If you have ever thought about blogging, but you haven't had the courage to do it. I encourage you to. It's a way to let off steam, a way to portray your passion about something. It's something I thoroughly enjoy, and hope I will for many years to come. 

-

Have you ever thought about blogging? Or if you've got a blog, why did you start?

Konnie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...