CURRENT MOST PLAYED SONGS

Friday, March 18, 2016



Music is just one of those things I couldn't live without. I could be without my phone, my laptop, chocolate - we're talking extreme situations here people! - but not music. Definitely not. I've recently found some new songs, and fell in love with some old tracks! Here are my Current Most Played Songs! Enjoy...

1. Let Me Down Easy - Sheppard

2. Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots

3. The Sound - The 1975

4. She Lays Down - The 1975

5. Work This Body - WALK THE MOON

6. Sweetest Devotion - Adele

7. Blue (Feat. Alex Hope) - Troye Sivan

8. Fields of Gold - Lindsey Stirling & Tyler Ward & Peter Hollens

9. Follow Me - Uncle Kracker 

10. Ophelia - The Lumineers 

11. Afire Love - Ed Sheeran

12. Rockstar - A Great Big World

13. Got To Get You Into My Life - The Glee Cast

14. Jukebox (Life Goes On) - The Summer Set

15. Our House - Madness

~

What are your current most played songs? Any suggestions?

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...