APRIL FAVOURITES!

Sunday, May 01, 2016


April is my favourite month of the year. Mostly because it's my Birthday month, but I love the transition that happens in April. It's when everything comes into bloom, the weather becomes (slightly, ever so slightly) warmer, and we get longer daylight hours! Here are a couple of my favourites from this month!

~

I don't think I would be able to cope without music. It's my safe place, and now Smokey and I's new thing. I sing, and dance and she just watches me wondering what the heck I am doing!

1. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne

2. Hold Up - Beyonce

3. Funeral - Lukas Graham

4. Father - Demi Lovato

5. Cake By The Ocean - DNCE

~

Jane The Virgin. That's been what I've been primarily watching. It's brilliant. It's such a lovely 'drama' with such witty, hilarious comments. I adore it, and am how anticipating every new episode!



Can we just not talk about Greys. I'm peed off. What a stupid storyline, if this doesn't end in a reunion, I am quitting. I will give up with the programme... Who am I kidding? I'll watch this no matter what. It will just make it much harder for me to watch. We have 3 episodes until the finale. In Greys terms, this means three episodes till someone dies. How lovely. 

~

After spending so much time with my Grand-father, he has brought me back to playing Papa Pear Saga. It's the most irritating, yet fun game. It's made by the creators of Candy Crush, and it is as addicting as Candy Crush. 

~

Although I have only had Smokey for a week, she is quickly becoming my new favourite thing. Yes, she can be incredibly annoying, but she is worth everything. 

My little Dark Breasted Barn Owl is 6 weeks old, and acts like a 'hangry' toddler. She's either crying for food, asleep, or trying to hide/destroy everything in sight. It's a lovely mix. Her personality is coming out more and more everyday, which I love and am adjusting myself to. She's just so different to Bear, I find it so weird not having a needy Barn Owl, instead having a very independent little owl. I forgot how hard, yet fun, it is having a baby. It's so easy to forget, and so hard to remember everything you did. 


She is changing everyday, and I cannot keep up with how quick everything is going. 

To keep up with Smokey, follow me on social media! I'm on Snapchat: Konnieee16

~

What is your favourite month? 

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...