SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES!

Wednesday, October 05, 2016


Ahh, October has finally graced us with it's presence! October is many people's favourite month, but I really loved September! It was still 'Autumnal' weather with the odd cold day, but they weather was glorious! I'm not a fan of the cold, dark nights! It ruins everything with the birds, however for one year, I've adored September!

Here are a couple of my favourites from this month! 

~

Due to me driving a bit more, I've taken more to creating playlist than listening to whole albums! My playlist is jammed pack full of old classics, to new music! Here's a selection of some of them:

1. Lost Boy - Ruth B
2. Can't Stop - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
3. Where I Sleep (Live At The Royal Albert Hall) - Emeli Sande 
4. Nirvana - Sam Smith
5. Closer (feat. Halsey) - The Chainsmokers
6. Nobody Knows - The Lumineers
7. Blow Your Mind (Mwah) - Dua Lipa

The eighth and final is Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur!


A new favourite of mine this month, is my new PS4. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I do love to play whenever I can! And, I will admit, I have been in love with the PS4 since it came out! Yes, it has taken me this long to get one. It has been hard recently going off from my beloved PS3, to the PS4, but I adore it! The graphics are insane, and I love the new controller! I'm head over heels in love!

~

Fortunately, for me, this month has brought back all my TV shows! Grey's Anatomy, American Horror Story, Once Upon A Time, Last Man Standing, etc. Although I will admit Grey's Season 13 just isn't really for me - although Arizona is going to be in this weeks episode! 

Alongside watching all my old shows, I've found a new one! I stumbled across it, and I gotta say I adore it! It is called The Good Place and it features Kristen Bell! If you have a bad sense of humour, then you will love this show! It's hilarious. 

Here's the trailer for it!


Go and watch it now!

~

If you are not caught up on everything with the birds - firstly, why? - then you should go back and read all about 'Mino, my lovely little Kestrel! He is just the cutest thing, ever!

If you want to see some videos of him flying, leave a comment down below! I may or may not be working on one currently!

Not only have I been loving 'Mino, but also my favourite little bean - Bubba. He is now 4 months and is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him!


He's just started to show his hatred of things - one of them happens to be the camera! Nothing shows how cute and adorable he is, but I am hoping to get some good photos of him this month! 

Here's a little video of him!


Let's just talk about how damn cute that little owl is!

~

What have been your favourites this month? Comment them down below!

Konnie

xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...