Happy Birthday Jessica Capshaw! (And Kevin)

Sunday, August 09, 2015


Today, is my ultimate Woman Crush's Birthday.

Jessica Capshaw turns 39 today. This wonderful woman, who is the mother of three children and married to equally beautiful Christopher Gavigan, is one of my favourite actresses. (She's up there with Miranda Hart, Melissa McCarthy, Anne Hathaway, Drew Barrymore, etc). 



If you don't know of her, (where have you been!?!), she plays the always cheerful and wonderfully crazy Arizona Robbins in Grey's Anatomy. She is obviously known for other films such as Valentine, One Angry Juror, Blind Trust, The Groomsmen, etc. 



Jessica is such a talented actress, and her portrayal of Dr. Arizona Robbins, is exceptional. 

Arizona Robbins in 9x13 Bad Blood. 

I could talk about Jessica for a long, long time, but I don't want this post to be too long. It's just that recently it has come to my attention that not many people know about this spectacular woman, and I feel that many many more people should!
Jessica with co-star Justin Chambers who plays Dr. Alex Karev.

I know Jessica won't read this, but I do wish her the happiest of birthdays, and hope that she has many many more! Just have the greatest of days love, and know that many many people love you.


Jessica and Sara Ramirez (Dr. Calliope Torres).
Oh, this day - unfortunately - isn't just for Jessica. Today is also Kevin McKidd's birthday. Kevin is a co-star of Jessica's and plays Dr. Owen Hunt. So a BIG Happy Birthday also goes out to him! 


Au revoir mes petits amours,

Konnie

xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...