10 Things I Can't Wait For

Sunday, August 23, 2015


Recently, I've realised just how precious time is. I've realised how I don't want to waste time. However, mostly, I realised how there are certain things I cannot wait for. Here are just 10 things, I can't wait for.

-

1. This may seem silly, but I can't wait till the release date. I'm one of those people who is talking about a movie I've seen advertised for months. It's even worse for TV Programmes! I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy Season 12, Once Upon A Time Season 5, The Mysteries of Laura Season 2, AHS: Hotel, Modern Family Season 7, etc, etc. The list is endless and I cannot wait for new seasons, and new characters! 

2. I can't wait to see how much we can advance. By this I don't just mean via technology, but also medicine, peace, everything. We have and are advancing at such a rapid pace, that I don't think anyone can predict what we will be doing/capable of in 10 years. As humans, we are advancing all the time, we have advanced in ways, many people didn't think we could. Although, our only problem is terrorism. Terrorism is sending us back years, and hopefully in the future we can potentially stop it, or at least slow it down. 

3. I can't wait to see how my life turns out. I'm only 17, I don't know what is going to happen. I've learnt that anything could happen, I could die at the age of 18 or 108, so much could happen. I have to admit though, I am excited!

4. I can't wait to see who I fall in love with and potentially marry. At least, I hope this happens during my life span! I can't wait to know who it is that I trust my life and heart with, and want to spend the rest of my life with. 

5. I can't wait to see what my wedding looks like. I have been to so many weddings, and at this point, I know essentially what I want. I know what I would like my dress to look like, colour schemes, venue, number of guests, meals, everything! I just can't wait to see how everything works out. 

6. I can't wait to see the world. I would love to just travel the world, going from continent to continent, and discovering hidden gems, seeing what the world has to offer. Currently, I have only been to France, Belgium and Italy, but I would love to properly go through Europe, and go see America! We never got the chance to go on holiday very much when we were children. We only went to Wales, and that was only up till about 8/9 years ago. 

7. I can't wait to see who I meet. I'm bound to meet lot's of people anyway, because of doing weddings. However, I can't wait to see who I will meet, and what they will mean to me. Strangers at one point, but could turn into close friends. 

8. I can't wait to see how my relationships at the minute turn out. To see how my relationship with my sister turns out, with my mum, my grand-parents, ex teachers, friends, etc. 

9. I can't wait to see how all my birds turn out. I can't wait to see them all flying, all happy, and hopefully with me. The birds are a big part of my life, and I can't wait to see if I continue keeping birds in the future or stop.

10. Lastly, but by no means least, I can't wait to see my children. I know that I want children, I don't mind how many, or gender, but I know that I want them. I can't wait to see how they look, what their personalities are like, what their futures could be. It's a big life choice and one that has to be made at the right time and with the right person. 

-

I cannot wait for a lot of things, what things can you not wait for?

Au revoir mes petits amours,

xoxo










You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Instagram...